Econometrics and Free Software PhD Candidate at BÉTA, University of Strasbourg and Research Assistant at STATEC, Luxembourg
Welcome to my page.
are were one of my students, you’re probably interested in the Teachings (if links are dead, don’t hesitate to send me an email!) and Software pages. If you’re a fellow PhD candidate, maybe my Research will be of interest to you. If you want to email me, you can click on the red envelope at the top-right corner of any page. You can also follow me on twitter. I sometimes write blog posts about R, and hope to contribute in this way to R-bloggers.
- 30 Jul 2016 » Merge a list of datasets together
- 26 Jul 2016 » Read a lot of datasets at once with R
- 18 Jul 2016 » Data frame columns as arguments to dplyr functions
- 21 Jun 2016 » Careful with tryCatch
- 31 Mar 2016 » Unit testing with R
- 11 Nov 2015 » Bootstrapping standard errors for difference-in-differences estimation with R
- 03 May 2015 » Update to Introduction to programming econometrics with R
- 22 Feb 2015 » Export R output to a file
- 12 Jan 2015 » Introduction to programming econometrics with R
- 11 Nov 2014 » R, R with Atlas, R with OpenBLAS and Revolution R Open: which is fastest?
- 23 Apr 2014 » Object Oriented Programming with R: An example with a Cournot duopoly
- 31 Dec 2013 » Using R as a Computer Algebra System with Ryacas
- 07 Nov 2013 » Nonlinear Gmm with R - Example with a logistic regression
- 29 Jan 2013 » Method of Simulated Moments with R
- 16 Jan 2013 » Simulated Maximum Likelihood with R
- 11 Dec 2012 » New website!